Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday & Fall Wishlist

Since our birthdays {Caitlin - August 12th and Emily - September 10th} and Fall right are around the corner, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to share what's on our birthday/Fall wishlists. With our diverse tastes, there's bound to be a little something for everyone here. Read on and let us know what you think!

Love,
c&e
Birthday Wishlist

EMILY
My birthday is still a month off, but you can never start planning too early, right? I always use my birthday as the perfect opportunity to amp up my autumn wardrobe since it falls at transition of seasons. This year, while it appears I'm after lots of black {my wardrobe tends to get less colorful during cooler weather}, I'm also gravitating towards shine, sequins and studs. No surprise there. I consider myself pretty easy to shop for since I {in my opinion} have a very distinct style. You can be sure that if you get me something with studs or intricate detailing, it'll almost always be a home run in my book. If any of you are reading this and might be buying me a gift within the next month {ahem, mom & dad}, well, I just made your task even easier. If not, I hope you simply enjoy my selections and who knows, maybe you'll find something to add to your own wish list!

~~

Birthday & Fall Wishlist



CAITLIN
I, like Emily, love that my birthday falls right before the change of seasons, which allows for a great excuse to add a little oomph to my wardrobe in anticipation of the change in weather. Now, my birthday may only be a couple days away, but I have been curating this list for a while now. Since my husband and I made a bet that I would refrain from shopping for the greater part of the summer {no small feat, let me tell you}, I have had to settle for voyeuristic online "window shopping," if you will. Not nearly as fun as the real thing, but definitely easier on the bank account. My picks are mostly classic with a little bit of edge. Note the beautiful navy wool coat from Zara with subtle studs on the sleeves, or the preppy yet edgy leather mini skirt. The studded leopard Valentino flats? Definitely a "wish" but aren't they gorgeous!? Hope you got some new ideas for yourself on how to spice up your fall wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment