Monday, July 9, 2012

Our Take On - Neon, Neon

Top: BGBG {no longer available}; Skirt: J. Crew {no longer available}; Sandals: Rachel Zoe; Sunglasses: Chloe
Since Emily is out exploring the good old US of A on a road trip with her girlfriends for the next two weeks {yes, I'm jealous}, I, Caitlin, will be your resident d&d blogger. And, yes, I just quoted a John Mayer song in this post's title, so sue me :) But, c'mon you know you love that one too! 
Anyway, I think I speak for both of us when I say we are so elated that it's now socially acceptable to wear neon beyond your sports bra at the gym. Naturally, we take advantage of this as much as possible. But since it's just me now, here is just one take on neon.


Now, as I implied, I love neon, but generally like to tone down its intensity with something a bit more subdued, like nude. This is the first time I have worn this skirt in warm weather, as I feel it usually needs opaque tights since it's a wee bit short. But with these amazing nude flat sandals {which I wear pretty much daily}, the look still feels daytime appropriate.


What trend shall we tackle next? Any recos?


Hope you had a wonderful weekend all!
Love,
c(&e)


PS- Sorry for the delay on this post. I blame technically difficulties of the internets.
Bag: Tory Burch {no longer available}
Necklace: Green Goddess Boutique; Watch: Michele
Bracelets: J. Crew {teal- no longer available}; Stella & Dot {spikes}; Elements Chicago {bangles}

No comments:

Post a Comment